Thursday, October 22, 2009

Can't Wait For Week 7

I don't know about you other SD fans out there, but for me, Monday isn't the worst day of the week...Tuesday is. You know why? because the NFL is done for the week until Sunday. That's like 5 days without watching my team. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the Chargers to play Kansas City this week because I'm looking forward to a win. That's right, I'm predicting the future...The Bolts are gonna have to start that late in the season winning streak this week if they want any chance at catching the broncos. The good news is that we have KC, Oakland, WA, Tennessee, the Browns, and a couple other should wins..Oh yeah, the Eagles (we should beat them). I know we can beat Denver when we go to their house (even though we lost at ours). Then there's the Bangles, we can beat them too...I'm not saying get your hopes up San Diego, but there are a lot of games that we should win...If you compare who we lost to, to who Denver beat, we played the harder teams. I look forward to seeing if Denver can hold on to zero losses, but I highly doubt they will. Ahh!!! just talking about the Chargers make me wish it was Sunday already. Continue looking, because there's plenty to talk about. Keep it real SD..GO BOLTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment